Thomas M. Cooley Law School
A private, non-profit, independent law school accredited by the American Bar Association and the Higher Learning Commission.
- › Over 17,000 graduates worldwide.
- › Five campuses -
Ann Arbor, Auburn Hills, Grand Rapids, Lansing, and Tampa
- › Start in January,
May, or September. Part-time, full-time, days, evenings, weekends.
- › Focused on skills. Committed to professionalism.
- › Employment Reports - Employment in the Legal Profession
- › Over 3,000 approved externship
placements + in-house
- › Among the nation’s
most affordable independent law schools.
- › Largest minority
enrollment in the nation.
- › Largest faculty in
- › Accredited by the American
Bar Association (ABA) and the Higher
Learning Commission (HLC).